Corporate SWAT Challenge
The challenge will include tactical events that involve endurance activities and strategic thinking. While the goal is to have fun and benefit a worthy cause, this event is for competitors who are committed to a team concept and want to challenge themselves in a problem-solving atmosphere.
• 22 Teams
• 5 participants on each team (must include at least one female) may have 3 alternates
• Each team will have a SWAT member advisor
• No private weapons allowed, all equipment will be provided.
This event begins at 7 a.m. An award ceremony will follow the conclusion of the challenge with trophies for first and second place teams and for first and second place individuals.
• Family friendly event
• K-9 demonstration
• 4 scored competitive events
• Design your own T-shirt contest
• Lunch will be served and available on our genuine mobile kitchen trailer
• Bring your own chair and tent