Administrative & Communications Coordinator
Title: Administrative & Communications Coordinator (Part-Time)
Reports to: President & CEO
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Cover letter should outline the top 3 reasons why you believe you are uniquely qualified for the position.
*Due to the volume of applicants, no phone calls or office visits please
*Subject line should read “Coordinator - First Name, Last Name”
*Applicants who do not submit all materials as directed will not be considered
Responsible for general office duties, external communications and light bookkeeping while providing an excellent customer service experience for our members.
- Maintains files, answers phones, welcomes walk-in customers as needed for efficient functioning of office and good customer service
- Responsible for communication with Chamber members that contact the office via phone, personal visit or website and assisting the member with their needs
- Responsible for maintaining online data base with correct member information
- Responsible for invoicing for memberships, sponsorships and member services
- Prepares billing statements for monthly membership renewals and member services
- Light bookkeeping duties as assigned
- Contact with members via phone or email to assist with services and payment collection
- Assists with social media campaigns, creates weekly e-newsletter and other communications.
- Maintains an inventory of supplies and equipment
- Assists with Chamber events as needed which may include: helping at registration desk, sending letters to sponsors, making confirmation calls to vendors and other duties as assigned
- Supports other staff members as needed
- Works with all Chamber staff members and volunteers to promote the Chamber in a positive and professional way
- Other duties as assigned by the President & CEO
- Must love people & be a customer service superstar!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to perform job functions and tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of South Tampa and Greater Tampa community a plus
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products and understanding of basic social media platforms