About Drive Planning
Drive Planning is a full-service financial consulting firm that is changing how the industry delivers financial services. Through a unique analysis and innovative financial modeling, Drive Planning is designed to create Members an intentional approach to a successful life. Offering a wide array of financial services and with a wide-scope network, we connect and coordinate all aspects of our Members’ financial lives so they can focus on being Relationally Rich, Physically Fit and Financially Free. Our promise is you will Keep More, Make More and Live More with Drive Planning.
About the Position
As a Drive Planning consultant, you will engage with clients to create a wealth strategy to guide them on their path to achieving their Hopes & Dreams. Leveraging the vast resources and network of Drive Planning, consultants are free to decide who they engage with and to what extent. Our firm serves individuals, families and businesses across all industries. We are hiring full-time and part-time consultants to join our team in Atlanta, St. Petersburg and Tampa. If you are looking for a change in career or are tired of the constraints of traditional financial planning structures, Drive Planning is it. If you want to have the freedom of an entrepreneur, to serve clients as a true fiduciary, to earn higher commission rates with no cap, and to develop both time freedom and money freedom, reach out to us today to see if you are a good fit.
- Integrity: serve clients with the highest level of honesty and trustworthiness.
- Determination: always strive to become better, finding new avenues to create opportunities for your clients, the firm and yourself.
- Drive: allow your passion to enhance your desire and ability to serve others.
- Communication: ability to speak intelligently with others in a variety of situations.
- Self-starter: ability to work independently to market, grow your network, meet with clients and achieve personal goals.
- Use of Technology: understand basic use of new technologies and social media platforms, using them to drive success.
- Coachability: our firm has multiple resources in serving and educating consultants; ability to learn the methods, industries, and techniques is vital to success.
- Two years professional experience and/or college degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of finances, insurance, banking, and other related fields is a plus but not mandatory.
- Sales experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Working in commission only salary is a plus but not mandatory.
- Training will be conducted at regular intervals with your regional managing partner.
- No security license needed.
- Will support in obtaining the Life, Accident and Sickness licensure.
Visit Driveplanning.com and find the Careers tab for more information or email your resume and bio to email@example.com