Per Executive Order 2020-30, every person working, living, visiting, or doing business in the City of Tampa is required to wear a face covering in any indoor location, other than their home or residence, when not maintaining social distancing from other person(s), excluding family members or companions. See Executive Order 2020-30.
Covid-19 Testing Information
Appointments are required at Hillsborough County sites and can be made online or over the phone. To schedule an appointment online, click the link under the location name. To schedule an appointment over the phone, call (888) 513-6321. The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 5 PM. Note that appointments cannot be made for same-day testing. There is no charge for testing at any of these COVID-19 public testing sites. | Click here for more information.
Official Website & Announcements from the CDC
South Tampa Chamber Resources & Operations
The South Tampa Chamber continues to be in contact with local, state and federal governments, as well as healthcare officials to gather information and determine the best course of action to protect our community and assist local businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact chamber staff with any questions or concerns you may have, or if we may assist your business as we navigate this new experience together. The South Tampa Chamber's standard operating hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm, Friday 9am-3pm. Our office is currently open to visitors by appointment. Contact us at (813) 637-0156 or click here to see a staff contact list.
Open for Business Toolkit
#RememberAMember and Shop Local
Business & Community Resources
Local Business Resources
- Hillsborough County Business Resources
- City of Tampa Business Resources
- South Tampa Chamber Open for Business Toolkit
- Back to Business Hillsborough Toolkit
Florida Chamber Resources
The Florida Chamber of Commerce as developed a wealth of resources to help businesses navigate the Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. reopening plan.
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Resources
- Florida’s Economy: The Road to Recovery
- Sign up for the Florida Chamber's Email Updates
U.S. Chamber Resources
- US Chamber Reopening Digital Resource Center
- Ready to Reopen Playbook for Small Business
- The Path Forward Plan
- Sign up for the US Chamber's Email Updates
CareerSource of Tampa Bay
CareerSource Tampa Bay offers a full range of career planning services for professional and entry level candidates, including career orientation; turnkey resource centers that assist in the candidate’s job search; career fairs; interviewing techniques; labor market information specific to occupations and industries in demand as well as resume building tips, salary and wage information and more; and professional networking. Learn more at www.careersourcetampabay.com.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- Families First Toolkit
- Employee Fact Sheet
- Employer Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice
- Download Employee Rights Poster
U.S. Department of Labor
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- U.S. Department of Labor Resources
- COVID-19 Fair Labor Standards Act: Questions and Answers
- COVOD-19 Family and Medical Leave Act: Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 and the American Workplace
Florida Department of Health
CDC Guidance for Re-Opening
U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
General Office Settings
Tourism & Travel