Take a dive into the intermediate features of Excel formatting, functions, and accessibility.
About this event
Microsoft Office presents this webinar guiding you through the intermediate features of Excel formatting, functions, and accessibility. Attendees taking this course should have a strong understanding of Excel’s basic features, navigation, functions, and custom formulas.
• Expand knowledge of notable functions in Excel
• Understand a wide variety of cell formatting to manipulate and interpret data
• Learn to create Pivot tables for data analyzation
• Understand options to restrict and protect data in Excel
• Utilize accessibility options in Excel using the Check Accessibility tool and how to add alternative text
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact the Tampa Bay Women's Business Centre for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.