EDGE Business Magazine New Year Not-for-Profit Issue Launch Celebration
Join EDGE Business Community & Magazine to celebrate the launch of the New Year Not-for-Profit 2020 Issue!!
Meet & Connect with Tampa Bay's finest!!
This issue of EDGE focuses on the goodness that Tampa Bay has to offer. Tampa's community leaders take pride in giving back and genuinely supporting those less fortunate and in need of specific resources to survive.
We have chosen ten Not-for-Profit Organizations to feature, as well as the dynamic individuals that lead them.
- President & CEO, Jason K. Woody, The Lions Eye Institute
- President & CEO, Judy Lisi, The Straz Center for the Performing Arts
- President & CEO, Tim Marks, Metropolitan Ministries
- Founder & Executive Director, Vicki Sokolik, Starting Right, Now
- Founder & CEO, Linda Olson, Tampa Bay Wave
- President & CEO, Santiago Corrada, Visit Tampa Bay
- Founder & CEO, Romy Camargo, Stay in Step
- President & CEO, Roger Germann, The Florida Aquarium
- President & CEO, Mark Cantrell, The Florida Orchestra
- CEO, Jessica Muroff, United Way Suncoast … to name only a few
Each Registration includes: entry for one (1), phenomenal company, delicious appetizers, DJ entertainment, one (1) entry into the raffle drawings ($2500 value in prizes), and one (1)copy of the New Year, Not-for-Profit 2020 Issue of EDGE Business Magazine.
Additional raffle tickets can be purchased at the event - 5 tickets for $25.00
After 7 years creating events in the Tampa Community, we know how to throw a party!!
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO PUBLIC. PLEASE FIND DETAILED TICKET PRICING.
EDGE COMMUNITY PARTNERS: - Please use your promo code for 50% DISCOUNT
EDGE Business Magazine Event Sponsors:
The Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research
The Florida Aquarium
South Tampa Dermatology
The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas WTR
Michael Murphy Gallery
For additional details about EDGE Business Community & Magazine visit www.EDGEbusinessmagazine.com