Networking at Noon @ the Centre Club
Join the South Tampa Chamber for Networking at Noon!
Meet fellow chamber members, network, connect, and grow your business!
We are excited to bring our members back together for this IN-PERSON opportunity. Each guest will have the opportunity to introduce yourself to the room. Please come prepared to speak about your business. In lieu of exchanging business cards, each guest will be given a list of attendees.
This event will be facilitated by Chamber Ambassador Chair Cassandra D'Addio, Tampa Bay Family Dentist
RSVP is required as we will be limiting this event to 24 guests.
In compliance with current mandates in Hillsborough County, and following the safety protocols offered by our event venue, the following will be required for all guests - no exceptions.
- Pre-registration is required. Walk-ins will NOT be accepted for any reason.
- All attendees are required to wear a facial covering when entering the venue and must keep it on until you are seated.
- Guests will pick up a place card upon entry and will be immediately seated.
- “Stand up” networking will not be permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and restrooms are located nearby for hand washing.
- Guests will be seated at 60” round tables with no more than 4pl per table. Tables will be spaced 6ft apart.
- On the day of the event if you are not feeling well, or if you have recently been exposed to someone who may have COVID-19, we kindly ask that you do not attend.