Supporting Diverse Startups to Build Thriving Ecosystems
DescriptionJoin Tampa Bay Wave for an important conversation on Building Thriving Tech Ecosystems Through Diversity & Inclusion. Influential, national, and regional thought leaders will participate in a panel discussion where experts discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion in entrepreneurial economic development and navigate solutions to bridge the diversity gap in tech.
- Panel moderator: Keith Woods, Chief Diversity Officer for NPR (National Public Radio).
- Panelist: Anna Mason, Partner, Rise of the Rest Seed Fund at Revolution LLC;
- Panelist: LaKendria Robinson, Tampa Bay Super Bowl LV Host Committee,, Director Business Connect & Community Outreach;
- Panelist: Andy Stoll, Senior Program Officer in Entrepreneurship, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation; and
- Panelist: Dr. Jose Morey MD, Forbes Technology Council, MIT Solve Mentor, Former Assoc. Chief Health Officer IBM, Space Technology Hall of Fame Admissions Committee, Hyperloop, IDEA Mentor/Judge