Digital Media & Streaming Production Sales
CP Communications, a leading source for rental, sales and technical support for RF audio, RF video, fiber optics, communications and streaming services for the broadcast, theater & event production industries are currently seeking a full time Digital Media & Streaming Production Sales located in our St. Petersburg, FL office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in live broadcast remote, studio, video, and content streaming production. The individual will be responsible for identifying and generating new business opportunities for our in-house Production Studio as well as our streaming services and solutions. This person needs to be strong analytical and creative thinker with a headhunter mentality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new sales strategies and generate new business opportunities for our Production Studio and streaming services.
- Research, purchase and negotiate advertising sponsorships for in-studio productions.
- Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company solutions and services have been presented to potential clients.
- Identify and understand customer production goals, needs, timelines, and budgets.
- Work closely with marketing to develop and maximize the company brand presence nationwide.
- Communicate with Operations and Project Managers on the scope of work.
- Introduce new services, productions/solutions to existing clients and potential new customers.
- Own the entire sales process from outreach, pricing, negotiation, developing, and presenting solutions that meet the client’s needs.
- Attend regularly scheduled sales & marketing meetings as needed.
- Travel as needed for site visits/meetings with clients or attend trade shows.
- Assess and recommend emerging technologies to support ongoing future development efforts for the company’s streaming and production business plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in studio, remote video, and streaming productions
- Knowledge and experience with various types of production equipment
- Experience using Bonded Cellular Technology preferred
- Deep understanding of streaming products and services preferred, with a focus on content delivery workflows from encoding to delivery and playback.
- Ability to perform under pressure, meet time-sensitive deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace working environment.
- Able to work and think independently with minimal supervision, as well as work effectively with a team.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively across various departments and levels of the company.
- Some travel required when needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The selected individual can expect a competitive compensation, along with medical, dental benefits, and 401(K) option with company matching.
CP Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time