Inside Sales Account Executive
CP Communications, a leading source for rental, sales and technical support for RF audio, RF video, fiber optics, communications and streaming services for the broadcast, theater & event production industries are currently seeking a full time Inside Sales/Account Executive for our St. Petersburg, FL office.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced salesperson handling key accounts, generating new customer opportunities, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining relationships with existing customers. This position is an integral part of our core sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities through networking, cold calling, social media outreach, and other proactive methods
- Support and maintain existing customer accounts
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations and resolve any customer issues that arise.
- Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company solutions and services have been presented to new and existing customers
- Identify and understand customer goals, needs, timeline, and budgets
- Provide accurately priced estimates and proposals to customers
- Communicate with Operations and Project Managers on the scope of work
- Introduce new services, productions/solutions to existing clients and identify potential new customers.
- Review, prepare and complete billing invoices for each job in a timely manner
- Attend regularly scheduled sales meetings and other meetings as needed
- Travel as needed for site visits/meetings with clients or attend trade shows
- Keep updated on new products, industry trends, and technical advances in the industry
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities & Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years’ work experience – Rental Sales experience in broadcast, AV, or the entertainment industry preferred
- Knowledge and experience with various types of production equipment such as AV equipment, RF audio and video, streaming products, and two-way communications preferred
- Ability to perform under pressure, meet time-sensitive deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace working environment
- Able to work and think independently with minimal supervision, as well as work effectively with a team
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively across various departments and levels of the company
- Some travel required when needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The selected individual can expect a competitive compensation, along with medical, dental benefits, and 401(K) option with company matching
CP Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time