The AdventHealth team continues our work against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and is making every effort to keep your employees and our patients safe. A key part of that effort is to convey timely, accurate information to our stakeholders.
- Facebook Live Occupational Health Session: Dr. Scott Brady will welcome Centra Care’s Dr. Tim Hendrix for a discussion on how Employers will create a Safe Business environment during the COVID-19 crisis. Join the conversation TOMORROW, Tuesday, May 19th from 8:30 a.m.- 8:50 a.m. Eastern on Facebook LIVE at http://facebook.com/lifeatadventhealthcfl
- Memorial Day Hours: As we honor those that have served to protect our country, we understand that Monday, May 25th isn’t a holiday for everyone. We are keeping our Temple Terrace location open to serve you from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Return to Work: Current CDC Guidance for when an employee should Return to Work can be found here.
- Workers Compensation Guidance from State of Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation information can be found here.
Our AdventHealth Coronavirus Information Line, 877-VIRUSHQ, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for Floridians who have questions about COVID-19. As well, your account team is available to guide you through any Occupational Health questions that you may have.
Additional resources & the latest news:
- AdventHealth up to date information can be found here.
- CDC guidance for business and employers can be found here.