List of Financial Assistance for Businesses
We have received some requests from members who are in need of some additional guidance on the financial assistance available for your business. Here are a few resources.
- Guide to help small businesses and self-employed individuals check eligibility and prepare to apply for an emergency loan. - https://www.uschamber.com/report/guide-small-business-covid-19-emergency-loans
- Guide to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) - https://www.uschamber.com/report/guide-sbas-economic-injury-disaster-loans
- Guide for Independent Contractors - https://www.uschamber.com/report/independent-contractors-guide-cares-act-relief
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit - https://www.uschamber.com/report/guide-the-employee-retention-tax-credit
- US Chamber webinar with details on the new small business aid package and strategies to continue through this pause. - https://www.uschamber.com/co/events/virtual/national-small-business-town-hall-small-business-resources
- With new funding now available the SBA has reinstated their virtual office hours and small business relief webinar series. - https://www.southtampachamber.org/events/details/sba-office-hours-webinars-34544
- Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County business consultants are available to assist small businesses at no-cost. Visit HCFLGov.net/FSBDC to request a phone or Skype appointment.
- Additional Resources - Updated Daily @ https://www.southtampachamber.org/covid-19-resources