South Tampa is Open for Business
Although we may be doing business differently these days, South Tampa is still open for business! The South Tampa Chamber is here to be your business and community resource during and after crisis.
A few ways you can use your chamber membership to promote your business:
1. Make sure your member account and directory listing are up to date so that members and potential customers who may need your services are able to connect with you! | Log In Here
2. Tag us and use #OpenForBusiness and #RememberAMember on your company’s social media posts so we can share on our social media networks as well.
4. Is your business hosting virtual meetings or events? Do you have important information to share that may help fellow business owners? Feel good events like virtual workouts, cooking classes or church services are also welcome! Upload your (virtual) events and webinars on the Chamber’s Community Calendar. | Click here for instructions
5. Have you made changes to your business or service offerings? Are you a subject matter or industry expert with written information that be valuable for other business owners? Share your news on the Chamber’s Member New page. | Click here for instructions
6. Are you currently offering any specials or promotions? If so, let others know on our Hot Deal page. | Click here for instructions
7. Connect with fellow chamber members at one of our weekly virtual networking events. | Visit the Chamber’s online calendar here
8. Keep us in the loop on changes to your business and share with us your ideas on how we can provide additional resources for you and your business. | Chamber Staff Contact Information.
9. Paid opportunities are also available with website banner ads, newsletter banner ads, mailing lists and email blasts. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
If you have questions or need help using any of these offerings, please contact us at (813) 637-0156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.