Microsoft Office presents this webinar guiding you through the intermediate features of Excel formatting, functions, and accessibility. Attendees taking this course should have a strong understanding of Excel’s basic features, navigation, functions, and custom formulas.
• Expand knowledge of notable functions in Excel
• Understand a wide variety of cell formatting to manipulate and interpret data
• Learn to create Pivot tables for data analyzation
• Understand options to restrict and protect data in Excel
• Utilize accessibility options in Excel using the Check Accessibility tool and how to add alternative text