The South Tampa Chamber is proud to celebrate your business with a ribbon cutting ceremony! This service is at no cost to Chamber Members at the Business Level Investment and above who are celebrating a grand opening or milestone event. It is unique way for the Chamber to help market you and your business. Click here to complete the Ribbon Cutting Request Form.
- Grand Opening (with in 1 year of opening)
- Milestone Anniversary (10 years or more)
- New Location
- New Owner
The Chamber will provide...
- A staff member or Ambassador to facilitate your ceremony
- Large ceremonial scissors and ribbon
- Your event listed on the Chamber website and in weekly e-newsletter
- E-mailed event invitation to Chamber members
- Photo of your ribbon cutting to be posted to social media
- Additional marketing options are available for purchase
Planning your Ribbon Cutting...
- Ribbon cuttings should be planned a minimum of 4 weeks in advance. Requested dates are on a first come-first serve basis. Dates will not be held or added to the Chamber calendar until the Ribbon Cutting Request Form is completed in full.
- Ribbon cuttings are typically held Tuesday-Thursday between 9am-4pm. Ribbon cuttings outside of the Chamber's regular operating hours will incur a fee.
- The Chamber cannot guarantee attendance at your event. From our experience, events held during standard business hours tend to have the best turn out.
- We are not able to facilitate ribbon cuttings on the same day/time as a scheduled chamber event. Please review the chamber's events calendar when selecting your date. (Ribbon cuttings may be scheduled on committee meeting dates, but not with in two hours before/after the scheduled meeting.)
- It is suggested that you consider hosting an open house in conjunction with your ribbon cutting ceremony. - Invite your clients, neighbors, family, friends and colleagues, promote your event on social media, and to other groups you may be a part of.
- Facility tours and a reception with refreshments are recommended for after the ceremony.
- If you plan to offer discounts, prizes or give-aways, make sure to include this information on the Ribbon Cutting Request Form to help us better promote your event.
- #RememberAMember and use the services of fellow Chamber members to enhance your event!