Advertise in the STCOC 2022 Magazine
Click here to download the full advertising package or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber Marketing Opportunities
All South Tampa Chamber members are invited to market your business through various mediums including digital advertisements on our website, in our weekly e--newsletter, on printed materials and with event sponsorships. Our most popular opportunities are listed below, but custom packages are also available. Contact email@example.com with questions or click here to purchase.
- Enhanced Online Business Profile: Includes logo, photos, video, extended business descriptions, additional key words, "pop to the top" placement and more!
- Website Banner Ads: The South Tampa Chamber's website is visited by thousands of visitors each month - Get noticed with a banner ad! Several packages are available to accommodate any marketing budget. Click here to view our current Marketing Packages.
- The South Tampa Chamber's E-Newsletter is distributed each Monday morning to chamber members, local businesses, government officials, media outlets and those who want to be "in the know" about South Tampa and our community. We currently offer 2 banner ads per issue. Click here to view our current Marketing Packages.
- Annual Business & Community Resource Guide: Each year the South Tampa Chamber publishes an annual guide that is distributed to members, community events, office buildings, MacDill AFB and used by realtors and relocation services. Ads can be purchased in the first quarter of the year and will be distributed for one year. Click here to view our most recent publication!
- Member Letter Insert: Each month letters are sent from the office staff directly to members who have recently joined or renewed their membership. Send your advertisement directly to their mail box with a letter insert. (Only 3 available per year.)
- Event Goody Bags: Include your printed marketing materials or logoed items in event goody bags for the Taste of South Tampa, Annual Business Expo and Fall Golf Classic. New members also receive special welcome bags! Ask a Chamber staff member for details.
- Showcase your business to Chamber members and the community through event sponsorships. Packages start at just $150 and custom packages are also available. Click here to view our 2018 Sponsorship Menu.
- The South Tampa Chamber offers several opportunities each year for members to set up exhibitor booths or tables. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about...
- The Taste of South Tampa: Held annually in the spring, featuring more than 60 local restaurants and businesses.
- Biz Expo & Networking Night: More than 110 exhibitors are showcased at the Tampa Convention Center each fall.
- Monthly Membership Luncheons: Join more than 100 fellow Chamber Members at our monthly Membership Luncheons.
Host an Event
- Good Morning South Tampa: Good Morning South Tampa is held on the 1st Tuesday of each month and gives members the opportunity to connect over coffee before work. These events are held in a different member business each month. Click here to host a future event.
- Monthly Happy Hour: Our monthly Happy Hour is held on the last Thursday of most months and gives members the opportunity to connect in a relaxed atmosphere after work. These events are held in a different member restaurant, bar or hotel each month. Click here to host a future event.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Members celebrating a grand opening or milestone anniversary are invited to host a ribbon cutting to introduce their business to the local community. The Chamber will provide our large ceremonial scissors and facilitate the ceremony as a benefit of your membership. Click here to schedule your ribbon cutting.
As a benefit of your chamber membership, we are pleased to offer the following marketing opportunities for your business... for FREE!
- Hot Deals: Offer promotions, specials and discounts on the Chamber website. View current Hot Deals here. (Includes bonus social media post!)
- Member Announcements & Press Releases: Post your great news on the Chamber website. Read Member News here. (Includes bonus social media post!)
- Member Events: Post your company or non-profit events on our Community Calendar. View member events here.
- Job Board: Are you hiring? View current jobs here.
- Start posting today! Click here for instructions.